Saturday, September 6, 2014

Gifts for Christmas



Happy Saturday!   Today I have made a Christmas card with LOTV's James with Gifts, one of my first LOTV Stamps. I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored him with Copics E 00,17, 21, 25, 27, R 24,27, 46, 59, YG 99, G 05, N 0.   I matched him up with some pretty papers from American Crafts Kringle & Co pad and used a Dark Red CS as the base.  I added some red ribbon under the image and added a silver die cut sentiment that I found in my stash.  Finished with Liquid Pearls on his cap and some shine on the gifts with Sakura Clearstar Pen.  My DH called this a smiley card.

Challenges:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #124 Presents/Gifts
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Use one of three sketches shown in the graphic on right.  I used #247.
Lili of the Valley Monthly Challenge:  Pretty Papers
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says use a stamp.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Sept anything Christmas

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

11 comments:

Linda said...

This is sooo cute ... great layout! Linda xx

Bonnie said...

Awh! Plenty of gifts here with this darling bear! Love his Santa cap! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Debbie said...

Aww! This is so cute!! Yay for getting ahead on Christmas cards!! :)
Thanks so much for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

EdenLand Designs said...

This bear image is adorable! Love the layout. Awesome card ☺

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card, this image is adorable and I love the papers you used. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

I love this little guy! Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

Olga said...

this is so adorable!!!!!

Katie Melhus said...

Super sweet image and great pattern, too! Thanks for playing this week with us at Merry Monday!

Heather said...

OH! This is definitely a "smiley" card!! that little Jame is just so adorable! Love your layout and your papers (I have that pack, too!) Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable Christmas bear card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x