Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dreams Take Flight


Hello!  I'm flying high again with the Hot Air Balloon stamps from Repeat Impressions using their Sketch Challenge shown on the right.   I love when I have Pattern Papers that combine so well with my stamps.  I started with a Red Card Base and added a Pattern Paper from Fancy Pants Wonderful Day pad. I cut squares of 2 other patterns from this pad and topped them with a white square stamped with the RI Large Hot Air Balloon which I colored with Copics BG72, Y32,  R 27.   In the lower right corner, I stamped the smaller RI Hot Air Balloon to fill in the empty space and added the hanging rope with pennants to copy the design of the paper.  To finish, the sentiment from Repeat Impressions was stamped in Memento Red ink on White CS and inked around the edge with BG72, the same as the image.

Challenge:
What If? Wednesday Challenge: Sketch #S1714
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use Patterned Paper on entire Card

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Nitijita Mishra said...

very creative card..!! The color combination and the theme is quite cool :)
Do visit me sometime : https://mumuncards.blogspot.com

Irish Cherokee said...

Nostalgic dream card. excellent. Love the images and the design of this card. - Jim

Olga said...

Gorgeous card my friend, hugs!!!!

Patti J said...

Love this Theresa! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us in our challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x