Saturday, September 13, 2014

Come One! Come All to the Circus!


Hello!  I am now on a Circus theme roll.   I am using Flourishes Under The Big Top stamp set for all the images and sentiment. This is the first time that I have used this stamp set.   I triple stamped the Ticket stamp across the bottom of the Red Card Base. Above that is a White CS strip stamped with the Circus Tent, banner, and sentiment. I added some white and black twine from stash along the rope of the banner.  The top strip is a Dotted Pattern Paper from a Pebbles pad. Inks used were Memento Tuxedo Black and Love Letter.

Challenges:
CAS Colours & Sketches: Challenge is Sketch #91 on right
CASology: Week #113 Cue Card is Three. I used the ticket stamp 3 times and the tent is for a 3 ring circus.
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Repeat, Repeat!  I have repeated the use of the ticket.
Crafty Sentiments Challenge: Spots and/or Stripes.  I have stripes on the tent and pennants and spots on the top of the card.
NBUS Challenge #2:  Darnell has another challenge to use "never before used schtuff".  My NBUS is the stamp set Under the Big Top.

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

11 comments:

Olga said...

such a fun card, well done!!!!

Kristie W. said...

What a fun card! Love the theme :-)

Darnell J Knauss said...

Theresa, this is such a fun card! I love how you have designed the card to use that stamp set to its best advantage! I especially love the row of three tickets as a border!! Thank you so much for playing in my second NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

Céline said...

really gorgeous
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

aussie aNNie said...

Super card with an awesome image and papers, love your colour combo...thanks for joining in our challenge.
♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

for
{Crafty Sentiments Inspirations DT Member}

Jacqueline said...

I love your circus card - especially the ticket images - thanks for playing along this week at CC&S - Jacqueline xx

karen h said...

Fun card - great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Meghan said...

Three fun tickets...such a cute card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Patricia H. said...

What a cute interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS Colours & Sketches!

JD/ Jill said...

Great card! Nicely done, and a great job with the sketch!

Louise van Vuren said...

Love how you created the banner, absolutely fab use of the sketch and very CAS. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches

Louise xx