Thursday, September 18, 2014

CAS Water-Coloring



Hello! I have been playing with water coloring with Distress Inks.
Using Avery Elle's Petals & Stems stamp set, I stamped the large flower on watercolor paper with Picked Raspberry ink and added some Squeezed Lemonade and Spun Sugar inks using a water brush to color.  The stems were stamped with Crushed Olive ink as well as the sentiment and brushed in with a water brush. I added some pink sequins keeping the card CAS. I added some Wink of Stella glitter but could not get to show on photo.  (I just got the glitter brush and could not wait to try.)  I added the image to a card base of GKD Asparagus Green CS with a layer of Pink Pattern Paper from MME Indie Chic Saffron pad.  I just love to make cards in this combo of pink and green.

Challenges:
Just Us Girls Challenge: Trend Week #258 Water-Coloring

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

very pretty!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty! I love this set of stamps - Thanks for joining in with JUGS

Sharyn Polesel said...

Lovely flower image, beautifully watercolored! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!