Friday, September 12, 2014

"Caddy" for My Flower Making Tools

Today I am sharing a project to enter for this month's Challenge at Scor-pal's More Than One Score Challenge # 8.   We are to use  "Fun Storage Ideas" theme on a scored project. We can make a caddy, a set of drawers, a photo album, anything that stores something, not a gift bag/box that is only temporary.  And it must have more than one fold.

I like to keep my flower making tools separate from other tools so I can find them and move to what ever location I am working.  I also threw in my Cameo tools as well.  I made a caddy adapting a favor box pattern from Silhouette .  I cut out the box with the Cameo from some pretty Pattern Paper from Crate Paper DIY Collection which is a strong enough paper for this project.  (I thought the colors went with the colors of the tools and other colors in my studio.)
 I then scored the fold lines with Scor-pal and assembled the box using Scor-tape. ( When I cut with the Cameo, I eliminated some of the dash lines for folds which I think weaken the folds.)  The handles on the "caddy" make it easy to pick up and move around.  I added some ribbon streamers just for the fun of it.

Actually I made 2 of the "caddies"....the second one is used for leftovers until I use them or find a place for.




I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Theresa, just wanted to let you know I think your caddy project is awesome...great idea to keep all your flower tools together and that is such lovely card...lovely, cheers Robyn