Monday, September 29, 2014

Bouquet of Wild Flowers

Hello!  This card was inspired by a post by Christine Okken on the Power Poppy Blog to color with Copic Re-inkers shown here.  I did not actually color the image with re-inkers but did heat emboss the image and sentiment on vellum and colored on the back with Copics.  I used a re-inker to fill in the space around the image with blue. I backed the vellum with White CS before framing with the Orange Card base.  I  added some Green ribbon to finish.  I am entering this to the Power Peep of the Week challenge.  

Supplies:
Stamps: Power Poppy Countryside Bouquet Deluxe for image and Power Poppy Dahlias for Sentiment
             ( PS: I won the Bouquet set from Power Poppy this month.)
Papers: Vellum, White CS, Orange CS from stash
Copics: Forgot to list #'s but used Yellows, Oranges and Greens and B41 for background
Versamark and Ranger Embossing Pearl Gold EP
Satin Loop Ribbon from stash

Thanks to Christine for sharing her tutorial on using re-inkers. 

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous, love how you did this....

ChristineCreations said...

Theresa...this looks gorgeous! Thanks so much for your sweet compliment too! You’re very kind!