Saturday, August 30, 2014

It's Fall Harvest Time

Hello!  Don't you love this time of year....the temperatures are dropping, the colors of fall are appearing, and the foods of harvest are abundant like the apples in my basket.  I created this card using  GKD stamps from Harvest Memories.  The basket was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink on GKD ivory CS and colored with Copics R20,24,27,29,Y12,17,32, YG63, E21,25,27 and N 0.  I trimmed the image out with A Nesties Oval Die and distressed the edge lightly with Distress Ink Antique Linen. I punched the top corners with a Corner punch.  The card base and red layer are from Teresa Collins World Traveler Paper Pad.  I added some score-lines and red ribbon with fabric hearts to the red layer.  I thought the hearts were appropriate for my sweet harvest. I added glossy accents to the apples and a red bow to the basket.

Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge Blog:  The challenge is to use something with a Fruit or Harvest theme. I'd love to win this week's prize.... GKD's ENTIRE Stamp TV Kit! 
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says anything goes.

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Auntie Em said...

I love autumn and the beautiful colours. Your apples in the basket are so pretty. The little red bow is such a sweet touch.
Thank you for sharing your lovely work! :)

Lee said...

Just beautiful Theresa!! I love that shimmer on the apples! Thanks for playing along with us!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Yum! Those ripe apples look delicious indeed. Great card.

Jingle said...

This is very sweet! I love how the apples have a bit of a shine to them! Thanks so much for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!