Saturday, August 23, 2014

Have a Cup of Java



Hello!  Yes, I have another CAS card ...this one is for CAS-ology cue card challenge JAVA.  I found this pattern paper and sticker from Crate Paper collection DIY Shop.  I thought the paper represented a morning sunrise and I must always have my coffee early in the morning.  I assembled the paper and label on a Red card base and added the cup of coffee using a GKD stamp that I paper pieced with red CS and stamped "Coffee" with MFP's Oh, Beans stamp in Memento Rich Cocoa.  That's all, folks.

Challenge links:
CAS-ology: Week 109 Java
Addicted to Stamps and More:  Challenge #109- Clean and Simple
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 226 : CAS

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

11 comments:

Neets B said...

Such a great combo of the sunrise with coffee, I can't function without my first coffee of the day. Thanks for playing along at ATSM, Anita x

Julie Beech said...

Great use of the DP to focus on the coffee cup.
Thanks for sharing it with us at ATSM this time. :)

Kathy Bradley said...

What a pretty and elegant card! I love the image and the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at MFP's Speedy Fox & Friends this week.

wienerhoneymooners said...

That is what it feels like when I have coffee, you captured it, a cup of SUNSHINE!!! LOL!! Thanks for joining us at CASology, we LOVE it when you do!!!

Skye said...

A terrific card. Love the colour combo. It has to look of a vintage coffee advertisement.

Stampsnob said...

Right now i need that coffee OH I don't like coffee well your card made me smell and crave coffee.....Thanks for sharing at MFP.......Lis

Ang said...

Love your bright and cheery card!
Ang

Judy1223 said...

Theresa, I definitely have my coffee with the sunrise...what a great interpretation of the cue this week and such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Shana Gaff said...

That DSP really does look like a sunrise! Great idea to pair it with your coffee mug and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute, love the sun rays and the coffee.
A great combination. Thank you, for joining us in the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

kReN said...

Love the sundays and coffee theme of your card. It's a nice cheery, early morning card.

Thanks so much for joining us this week. Good luck and hope to see you on the next challenge.

MFP/SpeedyTV DT
kReN @ https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/marksfinestpapersaheinrichco