Monday, August 4, 2014

Fun with Butterfly and Dots


Welcome!  My card today is for the sketch challenge at The House That Stamps Built shown below on the right and other challenges that applied.  I used Fusion challenge photo for color inspiration  and some pattern paper for the printed sentiment and for stripes cut from the papers.   I stamped the Repeat Impression small Butterfly on ivory CS with black ink and colored with Copics.  I edged this layer with black marker. I finished with some dew drops.

Challenges:
What If? Wednesday: Sketch #J2314
Fusion Card Challenge: See Graphic. Use the sketch or use the photo.  I pulled colors from the photo.
CAS on Sunday: Challenge #3 Butterfly. This was simple and quick to create using one image and patterned paper.
Cratyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use pattern paper to cover your card.

Supplies:
Stamp: Repeat Impression Butterfly
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: Y17, YG03, G16
Turquoise and Black Glaze Pens
Papers: Ivory CS, Patterns from MME My Favorite Things Pad
Dew Drops

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Zw@@n said...

Theresa, that is a very beautiful card. I love that butterfly. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Julia Aston said...

Love that dots and that great sentiment Theresa! thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

Deepti said...

Sweet card, I like how u coordinated the colors of the dots and the butterfly :) Thank you for sharing with Fusion!

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE the dots with the butterfly!!! SUPER sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION, sure hope that you are inspired to join us again!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

this is very lovely! Thank you for joining us at Fusion!

Anja Curvers said...

Such a pretty card I love the colors. Glad you joined us over at CAS on sunday.

Hazel said...

Pretty. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x