Sunday, August 24, 2014

Fashionable Card


Hello!  I have found another interesting challenge which is finding inspiration from fashion.  What a neat idea to use for a challenge.   I used the colors and roses on the dress as well as the wood grain showed on the floor and table behind the model.  I began with a card base of navy CS that I embossed with Darice EF Wood Grain and inked the raised design with Brilliance  Moonlight White ink.  The rose stamp was from GKD "A Year of Flowers"  and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.  I cut the stamped  roses with my Cameo and then colored with Copics in shades of reds and pinks. I also heat embossed the roses with Versamark and clear EP.  I attached the roses with pop up foam following the design flow of the embossing.  The sentiment was cut with a Silhouette File in red CS attached also following the lines of the embossing.
Runway Inspired Challenge

Challenges:
Runway Inspired Challenge: RIC # 66...See photo on right
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes








I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

OttawaMom said...

Great interpretation of the inspiration photo! Those roses are beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Lindsay said...

This is so lovely! Those roses are so full of depth! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

candlesinthegarden said...

Beautiful colouring Theresa! The woodgrain background is gorgeous - thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge ;-)