Sunday, August 31, 2014

Christmas Wreath


Time is running out to get my entry in for Merry Monday Challenge to use a wreath on our Christmas Card.  I have had this Flourishes Wreath Stamp on my desk all week and just now made this card.  I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on GKD white CS and colored with Copics .  It took quite awhile to color this image with Copics YR 02,07,21, Y 28, R24,59, G21,82,85,99 and E 21,25, 29.  The card base of metallic gold and red layer are GKD Papers.  I also used Atyou Spica Gold on the bow and White Gel Pen on the berries. The sentiment from the same set as the wreath was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Ranger Embossing Pearl  Gold powder. Love the softness of this EP.

I am going to also enter at Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says anything goes.


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty and colourful card Theresa. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Bonnie said...

What a gorgeous wreath, Theresa! You've done a fantastic job of coloring it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Irish Cherokee said...

Cheerful wreath Theresa. Beautifully done. - Jim

Greta said...

I had in mind using these stamps, but I'm glad I didn't--your coloring is gorgeous!

Olga said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card! That wreath is super pretty!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa