Thursday, July 10, 2014

What's Shakin'?

 Hello...I'm back for another quick post.  I have a card for a couple of challenges that I often missed meeting the deadline.  So, I was determined to get this posted in time.  The card is made with Creative Vision's "What's Shakin" set stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on yellow and white CS. I paired with some black CS and Pattern Papers from Fancy Pants using a yellow, black and white theme. Finished with some black Rhinestones and Ribbon  with stitches.

Challenges
Just Us Girls: Word Challenge BIRD
Sweet Sunday: Sketch #226...flipped on the side.
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Sunny Yellow with Ribbon.

Three more challenges to strike off my list.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Hello Theresa. Neat image and really cute card. A smile getter.

Maria Levine said...

Cute chickies! Nice job and thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

Karen Giron said...

Those little chicks are too cute! I love the bright, happy look. Fantastic job!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSSC :)

Olga said...

super Cute!!

Patti J said...

Awww...so cute! Makes me smile - great job!

Christelle Mendelssohn said...

love your sunny card with your birdsready for awedding perhaps. It's just season! Thank you to join us on Crafty Ribbons Challenge and Good luck from Christelle DT.

Sharyn Polesel said...

How cute! Love the Hey Chickie! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!