Monday, July 14, 2014

What a Turkey?

I am back with another card using my fingerprints and a thumbprint for the center. The One Layer challenge at Less is More this week is to Adapt a Fingerprint. I decided to make a turkey....saw this on the web.   I used Memento inks Rich Cocoa, Peanut Brittle, Tangelo, and Cantaloupe. Colored eyes and beak with Glaze pens.    I finished with a sentiment from Creative Visions double stamped with Potter's Clay and Rich Cocoa inks.  
 
Signing off with inky fingers.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

Jen said...

great use of the fingerprints
Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
Less Is More

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fabulous finger-printing loving that turkey.
Thanks for inking your fingers and sharing your card
Sarah
Less is More

Jane said...

Could do a peacock like this too, great idea!

Chrissie said...

I think he looks ace!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

What a clever idea Theresa! Like Jane I thought 'ah! peacock' thanks for the inspiration
Thanks for getting inky with LIM this week
Anne
'Less is More'

Helen T said...

I love the colours used to create the feathers. Helen T

Kathyk said...

This is such a great idea and lends itself so beautifully to the finger print art theme

Kathyk

Sid said...

Wonderful !!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Hi Theresa! I'm finally settled in, caught up, and able to visit and comment again. I've loved spending time scrolling back through all the beautiful cards you've been creating! I love how you've made this ombre fingerpainted turkey! And your frogs were SO the winner in my book! Just adorable! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Hugs, Darnell