Sunday, July 13, 2014

Two Frogs Sittin on a Log


Have you ever used your fingerprint to stamp a card?  It was my first time but so much fun, but a bit messy. The challenge at Less is More this week is a One Layer Card and we are to Adapt a Fingerprint.  My first attempt...yes there are more to come.....was to create these frogs on a log. I used Memento Bamboo Leaves Ink and my fingers for the 2 frogs and colored the log with Distress Ink Vintage Photo  with a water brush.  Drew in details with black pen.  Sentiment is from Flourishes stamp set and it just seemed to fit.
Other Challenge:
CAS on Sunday: One Layer Wonder

My card reminds me of this riddle:
2 frogs sitting on a log. One name Pete, the other named Repeat. If Pete jumps off, then who is left?
Do you know the answer?

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

18 comments:

Jen said...

this is so cute.. love frogs
Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
Less Is More

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Such a fun take on the challenge.
Expert frogs I'd say
thanks for sharing
Sarah
Less is More

Kathyk said...

So cute

Kathyk

Ankie vd Polder said...

What a cute card. I love it. Hugs, Ankie

Gay Peplow said...

Great card, I love those cute frogs and the way you drew their eyes, magic :D x

Margaret said...

Your frogs are lovely - so original! Margaret

Hello From Texas said...

Great frogs. Love how you penned them out. The eyes especially.

TFS
Carole

Michelle De Rooy said...

Lovely frogs. how original. Thanks for the idea!

Anne said...

Theresa this is fab! Love your frogs and great sentiment with them
Thanks for getting inky with LIM this week
Anne
'Less is More'

Di said...

Great card! Can you say that riddle again, again, again please :-)

Di xx

Jane Willis said...

Love the frogs - and now I can see from the picture how to tell the difference between a boy frog and a girl frog - it's the eyelashes that do it!

Jane said...

Loving the frogs & the rhyme!

Chrissie said...

This looks terrific, I love the eyelashes on the lady frog!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Zw@@n said...

Hi Theresa, this is a cute ad fun card! I adore these frogs! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Zw@@n said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cornelia W said...

Love this - too cute!

Ellen said...

Your frogs are so cute! Love them!

Sid said...

Great pair of froggies !! How cute are they?