Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Love those Distress Inks


 
Once you start playing with Distress Inks, it is hard to stop.  You never know what you may end up with and no two creations are the same.  Day 2 at Winnie & Walter's Share the Love Week featuring Tim Holtz Distress Inks includes the trend of using  Ombre  .  They are featuring use of these inks all week and are having some challenges for us to join in the fun.  Day 2 Challenge is to create a new Ombre project using Distress Inks + at least one (1) w&w product .  I made this card to enter for Day 2  Share The Love with Distress Inks. I chose DI Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry to make a background panel with white cardstock by sponging 3 sections with the chosen inks. I cut one wider and one narrow section of this paper lining up the sections on a White card base flipping the narrow section on the left side just to different.  To finish I cut "love" 3 times in different sizes from Glossy White CS with the cut file from Winnie & Walter using my Cameo.  I attached the words and added some hearts punched with an EK punch from leftovers of  the Ombre Paper that I made and scraps from glossy White CS.  I arranged the hearts with glue dots falling down the card reversing the color direction of the Ombre colors.
Hope you join in some of the fun at Winnie & Walter Blog.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

Nice card Theresa. Must confess I haven't tried this yet. Have to think about that and maybe I will come up with something.