Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cityscape at Sunset


Hello!  I have been playing with my cameo and cut 2 cityscapes-one in black CS and another in Watercolor paper and the word Celebrate! from a scrap of leftover colored with Distress Inks.   I colored the one cityscape with a Blue Distress ink creating an ombre look.  Using a piece of Watercolor Paper colored with Distress inks Wild Honey and Picked Raspberry for the Card Base, I assembled my cut elements similar to The Cutting Edge Challenge Graphic shown on the right.  This is a new challenge to me and is only their second challenge. The challenge is to create a card that features some kind of die-cutting (manual or electronic) using the graphic for inspiration.  I used the colors and layout and theme of buildings in my card.
Challenge Link:
The Cutting Edge: Challenge #2
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Claire said...

I love how you've created a shadow of the buildings - so clever!

melania deasy said...

This card so cool and modern. Thank you so much for playing along on The Cutting Edge Challenge :)