Thursday, July 3, 2014

Charmed by Love


 Another post playing with Distress Inks and Winnie & WalterWinnie & Walter's Share the Love Week is featuring Tim Holtz Distress Inks  all week and are having some challenges for us to join in the fun.  Day 3 they are doing   the technique Resist! For the challenge use some embossing powder or paint with your Distress Inks. 

My card began with stamping love from Winnie & Walter's set The Big, The Bold and The Happy, and also  a charm stamp with versamark and embossed with Ranger White EP on a piece of watercolor paper.   I then put some Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry, and Barn Red distress Inks on a craft sheet and  sprayed water over the ink and then put the paper down on the watery ink  and played with this until I had an effect that I liked. I dried the paper, trimmed to the correct size and attached to a Yellow Card base.  To finish, I stamped one more heart charm on a leftover scrap with Versamark and heat embossed with White EP. But on this charm I also stamped and embossed  a small LOVE from the same Stamp Set mentioned above.  I inked this with Wild Honey DI and trimmed out the charm and attached with glue dots. Added some Glossy Accents to the charms.
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Very nice Theresa. Very colorful creation.

Olga said...

love your colorful card and your new header!