Sunday, July 27, 2014

CAS with Style


Welcome to my studio!  I am making more and more CAS cards such as this one posted today. As I kept looking at the sketch from Poppy Sketches,  I could only think of a pocket stamp that I had, so I flipped the sketch and came up with this design.  I stamped the Heartfelt Creations Jean Pocket stamp with Versamark  on Purple CS and heat embossed with Gold EP.  After trimming out the pocket I distressed the edges and adhered to Pink Card base.  I stamped the Mark's Finest Papers sentiment also with Versamark and heat embossed with Gold EP. I cut a strip and punched a heart with EK punch from a Gold Glitter Paper to finish the design.

Challenges:
Poppy Sketches: See graphic for sketch and pop of  colors in Challenge #9
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Emboss it
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: Words- all about feeling
Less is More: Anything Goes

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

Sid said...

Great card !!

~amy~ said...

This is super SWEET!
Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

Lisa Petrella said...

So cute!!! Love all of the embossing and that sweet little pocket! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppy Sketches!

Caryn said...

Gorgeous card - love the pocket detail!

Thanks for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Emboss It challenge.
Caryn x

Anne said...

Theresa what a clever idea for the sketch, super CAS card!
Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
Anne
Less is More Designer

Jo Nevill said...

Great card, love your pocket design

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Laura Davis said...

So creative, and so cute!
Thanks for playing at Poppy Sketches!
Laura

Sоnia said...

Such a wonderful "CAS"card with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments.
Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy Challenge, good luck xxx Sonia

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
This is lovely Theresa!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"