Friday, July 25, 2014

CAS Get Well

Hello!   Today I am sharing a CAS card made with shadow stamping with a monochrome theme.  Starting with a ivory card base, I added a layer of green and then the image layer stamped in 2 shades of green ink and a sentiment of green.  I added scoring on the edges  of the image layer and some green rhinestones.
Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge: Use Shadow Stamping technique
The Paper Players Challenge:  Sandy's Monochromatic Clean and Simple Challenge



Supplies:
Stamps: GKD Stippled Nature and Elegant Flowers
Ink: Memento Bamboo Shoots and New Sprouts
Paper: GKD Ivory and Grass Green CS
Rhinestones from Stash
Scor-Pal

Thanks for dropping by.
I enjoy all your comments.
Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

What a lovely card and the shadow stamping adds so much dimension. Perfect for your challenge...thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

Andrea W said...

Very pretty card! Your scored edges really add a classic look to the design. So glad you shared your creation with The Paper Players.

stampwithsandy said...

So pretty! I love greens and I love how you used two shades for a shadow effect. The scoring adds some nice texture, too. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players, Theresa!

Patti J said...

Theresa, this is gorgeous! I love the depth that your shadow stamping gave to your image! Beautifully done - thanks for playing along!