Friday, July 11, 2014

Butterfly on Vellum

Hello!  I was not planning to post again today but I made this card for Less Is More's Challenge to use  Earth Tones and forgot that I need to enter today......in about 33 minutes.  So I am doing so very quickly.   I made the butterfly by stamping a GKD stamp with Versamark and heat embossing with Copper EP on clear Vellum.  I then colored on the back side with Copics Y 06, 17, YR 02,09,18,E09,25 and fussy cut. I added a clear gem to the head.  I attached this image to a square of Ivory CS with pop up foam and then to a square of Yellow Vellum to frame and then to the card base of Pumpkin spice. I also embossed the sentiment (source not known)  "Fluttering By To Say Hi..." on a piece of  ivory CS to finish the Card. I love the way vellum looks with the Earth Tones, so very  jewel like.

Challenges:
Less is More: Use earth Tones.
Simon Wednesday:  Let's be clear.  I hope it's clear that I used clear Vellum on my card.

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply stunning, love your butterfly and use of the earthy tones
Thanks for taking part
Sarah
Less is More

Sid said...

Gorgeous butterfly and card !!

Jen said...

so cute
Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
Less Is More

Anne said...

Super card!
Thank you for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer

cheiron said...

Beautiful vellum butterfly...love the earth tones too. Thank you so much for playing along with the Let's Be Clear Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Chrissie said...

This is simply beautiful!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"