Saturday, July 5, 2014

Birthday Tag for Distress Ink Challenges


 
As promised, I am back with a entry for Day 5 of  at Winnie and Walter's Blog. The challenge is  Tag It!  Incorporate a tag, Distress Ink and w&w products into a  project.    I began by cutting a piece of Coral Card Stock into a tag shape and added 2 layers of Watercolor paper colored with Distress Inks.  Actually these papers were some leftovers from earlier projects. I stamped words from Winnie and Walter's Stamp Set The Big, The Bold, and The Happy on the top layer using DI Picked Raspberry and added some sequins.  I searched my box of ribbon scraps for colorful ribbons to finish the tag.  I was aiming for my design to be an explosion of colors and of an abstract nature. I hope I succeeded.
Challenge:
Winnie and Walter Blog: Day 5 Tags

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Karen King said...

Great tag! Those colors go together wonderfully!