Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bears in Love

 
Hello!  At The House That Stamps Built,  Deonna  is hosting  Designer’s Choice Challenge DCC72 and she would like us to create cards with a fur or winged things theme.  Of course I had to do a furry teddy bear theme. I have made this card with a Repeat Impressions stamp Bear Hug stamped on a pastel pattern paper with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Copics.  I paper pieced the sweet bow and cut the image with a circle die and layered on a pink circle.  I used a pink card base and layered with 2 panels, attached the image and added some hearts punched with a EK punch. Added some cut out words from the paper. All patterns from Pink Paislee  Color Wash pad.

Challenges:
Designer's Choice Challenge 72: Use fur or winged theme
Addicted to Stamps and More: Make your mark.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Neets B said...

I love the colours on this card, it all works so well together and your copic coloured bears are fab. Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM, hope to see you again soon. Anita x

Julie Beech said...

What a cute pair of bears, so glad you could join us this week at ASTM. :)

Shana Gaff said...

Beautiful colors and I love the way you colored your bears! The one looks so fluffy! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)