Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Tower of Giraffes


Hello! Back for another post of another  CAS Card. I had been trying to come up with an idea for the Challenge at CAS-ology for the cue card RUN and remembered a stamp of running giraffes.  I stamped the pair of giraffes 4 times to create a Tower ...yes, that is what a group of giraffes is called.   I used a printed cardstock from DCWV Safari Chic Matstack  to create the scene of running giraffes with an African tree and sentiment all stamped in GKD Black Onyx ink.  I placed on a card base of DCWV Black. I hope this qualifies as a CAS card --I think I left enough blank space.


Challenge Links:
CAS-ology: CUE CARD is RUN
Fab 'n' Funky: Challenge is Walk on the Wild side

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

OH Babs said...

A great card and very unique.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Thats very creative and lovely!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!!!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the safari feel of this! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Beccy said...

love this card - makes me wish I was on safari - thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky

Beccy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

It certainly qualifies as a 'fabulous' card! Congratulations on winning our 'Walk on the Wildside' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT