Friday, July 11, 2014

A Glow for Good Times


Today, I am sharing a CAS card, at least I think it is CAS.  I made this card using a sketch challenge from The House That Stamps Built.  I made with some 12"X12" glitter paper I bought some time ago for 39cents.  I used black cardstock for card base and layers between layers of the gold. Stars were die cut with Sizzix die. Repeat Impressions Stamp  was gold embossed for more glow.   I thought this was a great sentiment for this glowing card.

Challenges
What If? Wednesday:  Repeat Impressions Sketch #J914
CASology: Theme is Glow.  This card actually glows in the dark.  Hope it is CAS enough.
Virginia's View Challenge:  #5 Use Die cut.  This is a new challenge to me...have been seeing on a lot of blogs and decided to check out.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Virginia Lu said...

Love how this card just GLOWS!! I love the star treatment and layering of your design, Theresa! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

Jen W. said...

Fabulous sparkle and I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Theresa, this is such a fun, sparkly card and the sentiment is perfect for the cue word this week! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!