Sunday, June 8, 2014

Using My Fave Color Combo




 Welcome to my second post today.   I have combined 2 challenges as the inspiration for this card. I am using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches and colors from Winnie and Walter Playdate 2.  I just recently found Winnie and Walter's stamps  and their challenge from a blogger friend Lin's blog. I just had to order some of their products.  I used one of their cut files for Love.
Supplies:
Stamps: GKD A Year of Flowers and Pressed Flowers, Julie Nutting Mixed Media Border
Cut Files: Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold, and the Happy,  Silhouette Heart
Papers: Pink and Lighter Pink, White, Green CS's from stash, Pattern Paper MME Happy Days Pad
Ink: Memento Rose Bud and Angel Pink.  Yellow Glaze Pen
Bling: Sequins ( Thanks to Winnie and Walter for the pack of sequins)

Challenges:
Winnie & Walter Playdate 2: Use the photo and/or color palette shown on left. Use at least one (1) Winnie & Walter product. I was inspired by the color combo and the beautiful flowers.
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch 252 shown above left
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: June challenge - anything goes with use of pattern paper
Paper Crafting Journey: Challenge is Perfect in Pink
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge is Perfectly Pink-feature pink either a little or a lot.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Darnell J Knauss said...

Two terrific cards, Theresa! I love that color combo, too! Thank you for coming over to the Playhouse to introduce yourself and follow me! It's a pleasure to meet you and follow you, too! I love your blog and I see lots of inspiration here, including for fishing/guy cards, which is fantastic!! I look forward to seeing your creation linked in my NBUS challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

Debbie said...

Pretty and sweet card! That is a great color combo!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Jessi Fogan said...

This is so soft and pretty! I just love it. Thanks for coming to play with us at TMS, Theresa!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love your color choice (my fav too!) Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Paper Crafting Journey,Elizabeth (DT)

Erin Stephenson said...

How cute! I love the colors! Thank you for playing at Paper Crafting Journey. Perfect for our Pink challenge. Good luck.

Hazel said...

Very pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for June - hope to see you again soon. x