Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Buildings of Bethlehem


Hello! I am back with another Christmas card.  Again,  I started with some paper leftovers from Heartfelt Creations Christmas Collection.  I used a Heartfelt Creations panel with Shepherds looking over the city of Bethlehem.   I placed this on a Heartfelt Creations pattern paper embossed with Cuttlebug EF Allegro and then on to a card base of Sand CS. The stamp sentiment is from Mark Finest Papers Greetings of the Season  and stamped with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. I added a Rhinestone for the star and some shine with a Clear Star pen to the rays.

Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Include a Building or part of one.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge: Anything Christmas  goes for June
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything goes as long as Card is covered with Patterned Paper
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: Theme is Christmas

One more Christmas card to be posted soon. Stay tuned.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Always one of my favorite images. you have turned it into a beautiful card.

Olga said...

Soooo beautiful...lovely stamp and pretty papers!

Beccy said...

beautiful tranquil card - thanks for sharing with Fab n Funky

Beccy x

Heather said...

Oh, how pretty! What a sweet image and I love that paper combined with the embossing folder; It looks fabulous. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Pat said...

Lovely card with a super image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. (Sorry I'm so late in commenting). x