Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Stamping with Lavender


Power Poppy Blog has a new feature for us to share our Power Poppy creations and show our stuff
It can be anything -- a card, an altered item, a 3D creation, a set of cards.etc.  I have made a card with an old-fashioned look using Power Poppy new stamp set Lavender.   I stamped the Lavender with Memento Espresso Truffle ink on white cardstock and colored with Copics  BV0000,00,08, G85,99. I cut the image with Spellbinders Oval Die and placed on an Purple oval mat layered on a oval mat of pattern paper. This was framed with a white oval cut with Cheery Lynn Swedish Spring Frame.  Stamped the sentiment "I Love You" with Memento Olive Green ink but it is hidden in the photo by the White Organza/satin bow that I added.  I love this new stamp designed by Marcella Hawley for her company Power Poppy.  Please check out her designs here.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Diane said...

Gorgeous color and design.

Hugs Diane

Allison Cope said...

Absolutely beautiful Theresa! Love all your delicate details. Thanks for playing along with us at Power Poppy!

ChristineCreations said...

This is so perfect for the lavender ...elegant and with a beautiful simplicity. Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Crisp, clean and so very pretty! I like the classy feel of the design.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

I love these lavender sprigs, and you've colored and framed them so beautifully!!

Julie Koerber said...

What a sweetly colored creation with a layout that is just plain perfect! Love this Theresa!

Katie Sims said...

Your clean design really shows your beautifully colored lavender off well! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Power Poppy! :)