Sunday, June 1, 2014

May Flowers Continued

I am back as promised with more flowers from our May gardens.  I am continuing to share May  flowers brought to our gardens by April showers.  Our Iris are slow to open and I have some beds still without any blooms but we are enjoying these shown below.

First Iris to Bloom
 













 Star of Bethlehem is so much fun and they pop up everywhere in the gardens.
 
This peony bush burst into bloom with all these flowers opening on May 29.
  Usually the flowers open a few at a time but we were surprised one morning with this sight.



The first clematis opened on May 29.

Wishing you many beautiful flowers in your life.
I love all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Lin said...

Love these photos! I have 3 colors of peonies, transplants from our neighbors gardens, and I love them - the winter doesn't seem to have hurt them! I hope you'll continue with more pictures as your flowers open!