Sunday, June 29, 2014

Life at the Beach


Hello!  Welcome to summer fun at the beach!  I used the challenge at The Kraft Journal for inspiration for my card.  The card base is Kraft CS with a layer of embossed White CS topped with strips of sand paper....great texture. I stamped beach items with Flourishes Beach Life set that I fussy cut and attached to the sand.
Other supplies:
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle and Rose Bud
Markers: Memento Rose Bud, Dandelion, Cantaloupe
Papers: Kraft, White, Yellow CS
EF: Darice Clouds

Challenges:
The Kraft Journal Challenge: Graphic shown with summer color theme.  Used the colors and a beach theme
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge: Summer is here.
Sweet Stamps Blog: Challenge is Summer
Fussy and Fancy Friday: Challenge is Summertime

Thanks to my stamping friend, Wanda, for the idea of using sand paper for the beach.
This was her card:

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Like the card and love the sentiment. Nice card Theresa.

Olga said...

Beautiful!!!

Barbara said...

Theresa, I have been trying to contact you. I left a message on Facebook and now here too.
I had a give a way on my blog a week ago. The first winners did not respond, so I liked another and it was you. If you would like the embellishments, please send me your address.
I love your card here, and the idea of the sand paper for the beach.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so fun!!! And perfect for summer! Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps.com!
Lisa

Mary Lou said...

Theresa this is amazingly cute card! Love how you created the beachy scene. Well done!! Thanks so much for joining in the Summertime fun challenge at Fussy and Fancy! Good luck!!
Hugs