Friday, June 20, 2014

Let's Go for a Ride, My Friend!

Hello!  Looks like a sunny day here...great for a ride in the convertible.  I made this for a color challenge to use Ivory.  This was a challenge for me but I gathered up some Ivory CS, Ivory Copics, Ivory Ribbons, and Ivory Pearl Heart as elements for my card.  I began with an image Mini Bear from Lili of the Valley which I stamped with DI Brushed Corduroy on GKD Ivory CS. Colored the image in mostly ivory tones.

Challenges:
The Ribbon Girl Challenge: June color challenge is Ivory
Lili of the Valley: June month challenge is Male or Sporty
Simon Wednesday Challenge: You Gotta Have Friends
Clear It Out Challenge: Theme and Stash is Anything Goes

Supplies:
Stamps: LOTV Mini Bear, Power Poppy Sentiment from Sassy Succulents
Ink: DI Brushed Corduroy
Copics: Y0000, E0000,30,43,50,N2,4
Papers: GKD Ivory CS, Fancy Pants Woodgrain Pattern from Trend Setter Pad
Ribbons: Ivory Satin Grosgrain, Organza
Ivory Pearl Heart from stash

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Great card Theresa. LOve the image and coloring. The card layout is perfect. Very creative.

Laura Sterckx said...

This is so cute! The bear is adorable and you did such a wonderful job at coloring. Lovely design and little heart embellishment. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

Lin said...

That looks like an MG to me, my dream car! And with the Teddy behind the wheel......just so darn cute! Love it, Theresa!

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card, your image is so cute !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Erin Stephenson said...

What a lovely project! Thanks for playing at Clear it out challenge blog! We hope to see you next time! Good luck

Erica said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa! I love your colouring, those ivory tones looks fabulous!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley June Challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x