Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Birthday, Jacob!


Welcome!  My great nephew celebrates his 3rd birthday next week.  I have fun making cards for him and his brother and always try to personalize the cards with a special touch.  I decided to use my Cameo to make him a car shaped card using a Silhouette cut file designed by Lori  Whitlock. I added brads to the tires and door and used metallic texture cardstock for the lights. The car was cut from Red, White, and Black Cardstock  and the windows are Glossy White CS. I added Jacob's picture to the window. Isn't he the cutest?  I made the banner sentiment and inside message using Print Shop to print.  This card is A2 size so it fits in a regular envelope.  I hope Jacob likes his card....don't all 3 year old boys love to play with cars?

Challenges to enter:
Craft Your Passion Challenges: Father's Day/For the Boys. Any male themed card/project you create is acceptable for this challenge
Papertake Weekly Challenge: For the Boys
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge is So Macho!
Creative Corner Challenge: Just for Boys

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Very clever birthday card. He will love it.

Kristie Goulet said...

Very cute birthday card! LOVE it. I am a new follower. :)

Sarah Gray said...

Such a cute card! Love the picture of Jacob in the window - such a clever idea :)

craftybunny said...

Cute card with a wonderful design and perfectly personalised for Jacob.I'm sure he will love it.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Darnell J Knauss said...

I'm pretty sure all 3 yo boys do love to play with cards! This is just the cutest idea for a card, Theresa, and I think Jacob will get such a kick out it!! Hugs, Darnell