Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Distress Inks

This is a card made using the sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.   Rushing to meet the deadline.  I made a few attempts before I was happy with my design.  Used some water spritzing with Distress Inks Tumbled Glass, Broken China, and Peeled paint on watercolor paper. Tore 3 strips - one of each color and - arranged on a Turquoise Card stock as the base.  Stamped sentiments from Winnie & Walter The Bold, The Big, and The Happy set with GKD Black Onyx ink.

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Lizy Bartaby said...

I like this Theresa! I love the torn papers and the different colours :)
Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week!
Lizy xx

karen h said...

Awesome card! Love the technique! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!