Tuesday, June 3, 2014

3 of Something

Hello! Can you believe another Christmas card in June?  This card is for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge to use 3 of something.  I thought 3 Wise Men would qualify.  I used papers from Heartfelt Creations Christmas Collection to create this card. The card base and Scallop Circle frame (cut with Nesties die) are  Oyster Pearl Glossy Card Stock. The sentiment was fussy cut from one of the papers in the collection. I added a gem stone on one star and used Sakura Clear Star pen on the rest.

Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #179: Use 3 of something
Craftyhazelnut's Monthly Extra Challenge: Anything goes as long as it is for Christmas
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: It's Christmas

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Kates said...

Wow - such a lovely card! thanks for joining Fab n Funky. Kx

Angie said...

Wow! Gorgeous!!! Love how you placed the image in the circle and the way you sponged the night sky!

Suze said...

I love the colour scheme for this card - reminds me of a chocolate box scene. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for June.

Olga said...

Beautiufl, that's one of my favorite HC stamps!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges and our Completely Christmas 14 with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x