Monday, May 12, 2014

Yum! Yum!

 
I'm making this post quick and simple just like my card. The CAS-UAL Friday challenge is :  Three Thirds- The idea is to use three of something on just 1/3 of the card, and keep it clean and simple. I used digital stamps of 3 sundaes from Doodle Pantry and one of their sentiments too.  Added some liquid pearls to each sundae and some score marks for some interest.  This was so quick and simple for a one layer card.  Another card to add to my box for OWH.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Those look really yummy! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Shirley said...

Yum yum, no kidding~!~! I love ice cream and this makes me want to go to the store!! A really cute card!

~amy~ said...

The sentiment makes me smile! fun card!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

This is perfect for OWH! They'll love it : ) Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!