Wednesday, May 21, 2014

You've Got Style

 


Hello!  Today's card is a bit vintage and a different type of fold for me. I created this pop out style for Joan's Touch Challenge #14 and tried to case her cards posted here.  I just cut and folded and taped until I got the look that I wanted....it was a bit of engineering in card making.
Joan required that we:
Use a die as an outline but not required
Use Black on the card
Add embellishments
Use a product sold at Joan's Garden.

Supplies Used:
Frame Die:Cheery Lynn Swedish Spring Oval (sold at Joan's Gardens)
Dies: Spellbinders Label 4
Papers: Graphics 45 A Ladies Diary paper pad(sold at Joan's Gardens) , Black and Ivory Card stock
Stamp: Mark's Finest Papers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Black Pearls, Gem Stone, Liquid Pearls

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Terri Urban said...

Wow Theresa you did a fantastic job casing my card. I love it. Isn't it fun!
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for this weekly challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Carla S. said...

Beautiful vintage-style project, Theresa! Love the papers and the different fold!

Gretchen Wilson said...

Theresa this is beautiful. Love Graphic 45 anything, but this is well done.

Pssequimages said...

Just love this antique-ie beauty. Love the easel cards, and how you designed this one. SUPERB!!!

Mrs. Swandog said...

Wow! So beautiful and elegant! I love it!

Nancy Hill said...

Very beautiful and unique. Love the style.