Thursday, May 15, 2014

Up, Up and Away


Hello!  I recently won some stamps from The House That Stamps Built including this Repeat Impressions Hot Air Balloon Cluster.   I used this stamp with some new pattern papers that I had purchased which had a paper design with hot air balloons.  I stamped the balloons with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a blue cardstock from stash that I embossed with clouds using a Darice embossing folder. I colored the clouds with a white pencil.  I then paper pieced the balloons with 3 different pattern papers. Following the sketch shown on the left from The House That Stamps Built challenge I built my card  with more of the pattern papers from Fancy Pants Designs Wonderful Day and Happy Go Lucky pads.  I added a clear epoxy sticker Celebrate Today from Clouds Designs.

Challenges:
What If?  Wednesday: Sketch Challenge #M1414
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge:  Sing It To Me-use a song to inspire your project. I used Up, Up and Away by the Fifth Dimension as my song inspiration.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything goes as long as card is covered with Patterned Paper

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa

5 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous, love how you showcased the sentiment!

Donna said...

Fantastic card! I love the balloons! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "sing it to me" challenge.
**donna**

Patti said...

What a delightful card! Your coloring is wonderful and I just love the epoxy sentiment : )

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, that is so lovely and so very happy! also, i totally remember the fifth dimension performing that song frequently during my 1970's childhood; awesome flashback, there! thanks for singing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH! ♥

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x