Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tulips and Stripes Send a Hello


Hello, everyone!  One of the hardest types of challenge for me is the Inspiration Photo. But, I felt compelled to make a card for the one at Just Us Girls challenge this week.  I took a cue from the white and black stripes, the pink tulips, the color yellow, and the metal of the table legs for my elements.

Supplies:
Stamp: Stacey Stamps Tulips( Fussy Cut)
Ink: Memento Rose Bud and Greens
Pencils
Paper: Stripe from Crate Paper, Grass Green CS from GKD
Ribbon: Yellow Satin from stash
Paperclip: GCD Studio Special Delivery Collection

Challenge Links:
Just Us Girls Challenge: Photo Inspiration #242
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
Charisma Cardz Challenge: May Flowers
613 Avenue Create Challenge: Challenge #73 Anything Goes w/Optional Twist to use metal-used metal paperclip

Rainy day here! Good time for card making since I cannot do much outside.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card! Love the pink tulips against the black and white stripes! Very pretty!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Lin said...

Really pretty combination, Theresa!

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at Charisma this week.

Susan

Vicki Dutcher said...

Stunning inspired card! I just love the pop of pink against the stripes -- Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Gorgeous tulips against that black and white striped background! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your card is so striking! Love how the photo inspired you. Those tulips are gorgeous against the bold stripes. Love the use of the paper clip, too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Amy Andrade said...

Very classic card, I love your choice of patterned paper. Great job! I would love for you to check out my blog. I'm offering blog candy for followers. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Amy A.,DT