Friday, May 30, 2014

Stand Up Card

Hello!  I made this stand up card with one fold for Joan's Touch Challenge.  Her requirements this week are :
Cut one part of an image so it is standing above the card.
Use card stock for color.
Add a sentiment.
Use a product sold at Joan's Gardens.

Complete instructions and measurements are on Joan's post here.
I began with a yellow cardstock 7.5" X 4.25" that I purchased in a pack from Joan's Garden.  I used the Cameo to partially cut my image ...the easy way to cut ....and then stamped the Dahlias on the cutout using Stamp-a-majig to line up. I added some shading to the Flowers with Copic Markers. I used Flourishes Stamps and Memento  Espresso Truffle and Rich Cocoa inks. Memento inks are sold at Joan's Gardens.
The hardest part of this challenge was limiting my color to the card stock.  I hope I met the requirements. I will be doing another card for this challenge.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Just gorgeous in the yellow tones and lovely sentiment. I have joined as a new member of your blog.

Have candy...Annie

Terri Urban said...

Theresa, this is adorable. I love it. This has been a fun challenge seeing how all of you are coming up with differnet ideas. Don't you just love how easy it is and how cute!
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for this challenge.
JOAN
www.joanstouch.com