Tuesday, May 20, 2014

More Peonies for a Birthday


Hello! Today I am showing a card made with the Sketch from Digi Sketch Challenge....I stretched the design into a rectangle instead of a square. The focus is the digital image of Peonies from Power Poppy that I printed on yellow Cardstock and then colored with Copics and sponged with Pear Tart ink.  I used a Pear Green card base, layered with an embossed mat of Coral Cardstock, a strip of Pattern Paper from Pink  Paislee  Color Wash pad. Birthday Sentiment stamped in Memento Pear Tart ink.  Embossing folder used was Cuttlebug Birthday.  I posted a similar card last week with the same image, similar colors and papers but a completely different layout.

Challenges:
Digi Sketch Challenge: Theme is anything Goes and Sketch shown. Used both for my card.
Seize the Birthday: May Flowers is the optional topping or Anything Goes. Added flowers to my Birthday card.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful peonies with wonderful color! Great design, too!

Olga said...

Beautiful card...........

shirley-bee said...

Peonies are my favourite flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday!