Friday, May 23, 2014

It's Holly Time

 
Hello.  How about a little Christmas time today?  I know it is spring but it is never too early to get a start on Holiday cards.  Hazel's challenge this week is to use some flowers and/or foliage on your Christmas card - this can include holly, ivy, mistletoe.  I decided to use holly on my card using Flourishes Holly background stamp on white cardstock with Memento Cottage ink and coloring  berries with Rhubarb Stalk marker.  I stamped Flourishes Dove & Holly in Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with Copics YG 08, 67, Y26, N 0,2,4 and cut out with Nesties oval die.  I assembled the card with red card base, background of holly, and the image on a red textured oval mat. Sentiment from Flourishes stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with Black EP.

Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #177 Use Festive flowers and/or foliage
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Monthly Challenge: Anything goes for Christmas
The Glory of Christmas Challenge: Anything goes for Christmas
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge: No Designer Paper

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

Angie said...

So lovely!!!! You colored your bg stamp so well I wouldn't have even noticed it wasn't DP if it weren't for this particular challenge! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge this week!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have always loved this set with the doves. You colored it beautifully. Have a nice holiday!