Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Flowers, Sketch, Color Challenges


Welcome!  I have been playing with some challenges in the making of this card.  I stamped my new Power Poppy Azalea stamps in SU Night of Navy ink and  colored the image with Copics BG01,15 and G0000,03. After cutting with a Nesties Circle die I placed on a larger circle of  blue cardstock.  I assembled the card starting with a card base of Navy Cardstock with an embossed Lime cardstock panel and a pattern panel from gkc Studio  Special Delivery paper pad. Added a ribbon from stash and a Floral Brad from gcd Studio  Special Delivery Collection with the image.
 Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketch: Shown above on left
  The Color Throwdown: use Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, Lucky Limeade.   I think my colors are close enough. See graphic on left
Simon Wednesday:  Challenge is Spring Flowers. Lot of flowers here.


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful! Love the azalea in blue! So glad you were able to play along with us this week at Color Throwdown!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card! Such a lovely image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Shirley said...

Really beautiful! The flower and sentiment are amazing and the floral brad and DP is wonderful too!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card!! I love this color combo and that image is so pretty!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Vickie Z said...

Wonderful!! Love how you used the colors! The eembossed background and flower are fabulous! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

Jessi Fogan said...

These colours are just so perfect! I love that little charm :) Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

Karen said...

how pretty...