Sunday, May 18, 2014

Card from My Garden

 
Sometimes I love making cards with photographs.  I am sharing this card that I made just for fun using a photo of one of my gardens from last June.  This card was not made for any challenges but I felt compelled to create it.  Using Photoshop Elements, I used some filters in editing to give a more artistic look to the picture making it more of a painting than a photo. The look is very subtle and may not be seen that well.  I used a card base of Bazzill Textured cardstock and a mat of multi colored pattern paper from Color Wash pad from  Pinkpaislee which has a great watercolor look.  I simply attached the printed image.  I also added a border of embossed flower with a Cuttlebug EF and a sentiment from Paper and Such stamps with Memento Lilac Posies ink. This picture was shot by my favorite photographer, Al, my DH.

What is growing in your garden?  Maybe you'll find a card there!
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

No comments: