Monday, May 5, 2014

Blue, Blue Tulips


My card today is made with some pattern papers that I bought because that were a bargain and I love the colors.  But I do not make many cards in this combo of blue and green so I challenged myself to use this combo. My husband asked me if there were such things as blue tulips.  After googling I did find photos of blue ones. I used the sketch challenge at The House That Stamps Built to build my card with a white card base and the pattern papers.

Challenges:
 Repeat Impressions: What If? Wednesday Sketch #A3014
Simon Wednesday Says: Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: Challenge #70 Anything Goes with the OPTIONAL Twist "Ba Da Bling!"

Supplies:
Stamp: Repeat Impressions Tulip Bouquet
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle
Copics: B0000,01, BG0000,01, G40, YG0000, 63
Papers: White CS, gcd Studio Kathy Davis Journeys
Punch: Fiskars Border Punch
Bling: Annabelle Sprinkles

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Lin said...

LOVE this combination, Theresa! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Shirley said...

Wow, I love the colors, the image, the great DP's, and those 'sprinkles'!!