Sunday, May 4, 2014

Bleaching the Petals



Hello!  Today I made this card using the bleach technique on the floral image. After stamping the flower with versamark, I heat embossed with gold EP and fussy cut the image. I brushed bleach on the petals to lighten the color.  I assembled the card following the layout from the Sketch Saturday challenge and made the flower the focus of my card.

Challenges:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday-Just use bleach on your project or card.
Sketch Saturday: #308 Jen's Sketch
Party Time Tuesdays: #170 Fussy Cutting....fussy cut flower

Supplies:
Stamps: GKD A Year Off Flowers, Buds and Vases
Ink: Versamark
Papers: All GKD-White Heavyweight, Tomato Soup CS and Sun-Kissed Autumn Pattern Paper
Embossing Folder: Darice  Flower Frenzy
Embossing Powder: Ranger Gold
Bleach

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Love how the bleach technique turned out! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!