Monday, May 12, 2014

Bird Watching



Second Post Today:
Hello!  Today I am using something new on  my card....a filter overlay which gives a sponged look to my image. I received these overlays in various sizes in a prize that I won as part of Crate Paper DIY Collection. I stamped the heron stamp from Repeat Impressions with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored with Copics B0000,000,01, N2,4,,Y17,23, E09 and 100 and Memento Bamboo Leaves Marker.  I then layered the filter over the image, added a mat of green texture cardstock on top, and attached all to a white base card.  Finished with a cut out sentiment stamped with Flourishes Taglines.
I loved the finished look with the smoky overlay. I always have fun coloring this heron using a bird book as a guide for his coloring.
Challenge:
The House That Stamps Built: Designer's Choice Challenge DCC57 Bird Watching

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That Heron is just so majestic. Beautiful card, Theresa!

Shirley said...

Gorgeous, Theresa! It should be framed and will be cherished too! Love the colors and the sponging too!