Thursday, April 3, 2014

Wild Roses for Spring

Welcome! Today I have been playing with a never used by me stamp set from Flourishes Wild Roses, one of their last releases.
I stamped the image with Memento Rich Cocoa on GKD White Card stock and colored with Copics R00,R11,R22, Y12, YR00, YG 93, YG95.  After trimming the edges I distressed with a distress tool and  sponged with Distress Ink Antique Linen.  I matted this on a layer of Pattern Paper from Graphics 45 Once Upon a Springtime.  I only have a couple sheets left from this collection. I used the same white Cardstock for the card base. I cut a small doily with Cheery Lynn Ambergris die from another Graphics 45 paper and cut it into 4 sections that I used for the corners of my card.  I finished with a pink ribbon bow and yellow glitter domes in the center of the flowers.

Challenges:
Joan's Touch: Challenge 7- Use pattern paper, a stamp and add some corners. Use a product from Joan's Gardens. The Graphics 45 pattern paper was from Joan's.  Newer Graphics 45 patterns are available as well as the Cheery Lynn Die.
Kaboodle Doodle Challenge: Spring is coming
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Anything Goes with Ribbon

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Terri Urban said...

Beautiful Theresa!!!! Love that paper and the flower is so pretty.
Great soft colors too.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for the weekly challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Terri Urban said...

Beautiful Theresa!!!! Love that paper and the flower is so pretty.
Great soft colors too.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for the weekly challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Mrs. Swandog said...

So pretty! Love the colors and the bow!~

Olga said...

gorgeous card, love that image!

Gretha said...

Very pretty card Theresa
Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons challenge
x Gretha

Crafty Ribbons said...

Thank you for joining in with our Challenge at Crafty Ribbons x

Crafty Ribbons said...

Thank you for joining in with our Challenge at Crafty Ribbons x