Friday, April 18, 2014

Up, Up and Away!

Happy Friday!   For this card I have used some embellishments by Jolee's that I have had in my stash for years...one of those items  that I just had to buy but had no plan how  to use when I purchased.  I decided it was time to use these fabric embellies  when I read the challenge at City Crafter Challenge blog to make a card using a hot air balloon for their theme Up, Up and Away.  I simply used a dark navy card base layered with a mat of red. I embossed a white card stock with Darice Cloud EF and sponged with Memento Summer Sky ink,  added some green cardstock cut with fancy scissors and embossed with Cuttlebug Forest Branches EF, and attached the 2 hot air balloons popping out the bigger one.  Finished with GKD sentiment stamped with Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink. Now to find a person and a reason to send the card.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is lovely, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Terrific card for our challenge ... I love the scene you set ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Charlene said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

Anna Rogalska said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Shirley said...

How really pretty and I hear you on using from our stash. I do think to be a stamper you must be a collector. LOL Your sky is wonderful, the grass is so creative with the Forest Branches and the balloons turned out to be a fab buy too!!