Tuesday, April 8, 2014

To Make a Card Or Clean House


My plan today was to get an early start on some neglected housework but my urge to make a card won out.  I am blaming that on the challenge at City Crafter blog who by the way are celebrating their 4th Birthday.  Their challenge is to CASE one of the cards shown on their blog today.  I chose to CASE the card shown at left.  I seldom Case cards because I am not sure how much to copy....it does mean Copy And Share Everything, doesn't it?
I may have gone too far because I used the layout, theme, ribbon, pennants, twine, flowers, stitching, and bicycle theme.  I even tried to mimic the same pattern papers.  You be the judge of if I over did the CASEing.  But anyway I like the way the card turned out.
Challenges:
City Crafter Challenge Blog: CASE one of 4 projects. I did project 2 .
Happy 4th Birthday to CCCB
Simon Says: Make a Happy Birthday Creation.
Clear It Out Challenge: Anything Goes with a twist of faux or real stitching.
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut 's Patterned Paper Challenge: April Challenge -Anything Goes using pattern paper to cover your card

Supplies:
Stamp: Bicycle from Papers and Such, Sentiment from Creative Vision
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks Antique Linen, and Tea Dye
Sakura White Gelly Roll for the bike wheels  and Red Pen for faux stitching
Papers: Script Pattern from MME, All other from Crate Paper DIY Shop
Ribbon from GKD and Flowers from Stash
Spellbinder Dies

Now that my card is done and posted, it's time to get out the cleaning tools and supplies.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

12 comments:

Charlene said...

What a great take on Card #2! I love it! Thanks for joing in our Birthday festivities this week at CCCB :-)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, love the vintage look.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Fabulous hun love it thank you for sharing with us at Clear it out and very good luck - I also have blog candy on my blog if you fancy a peek - have a good day love Judith x
http://judithsadorablecreations.blogspot.co.uk/

Anna Rogalska said...

What a absolutely fantastic card!Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Theresa :-) I love all bike images and this card is fabulous ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
apologies for the missing linky, I have linked your card on the challenge blog :-)

Olga said...

WOW, gorgeous creation, I love it!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your take on that project, thanks for joining in the Birthday Fun at CCCB! Now go clean the house, no more excuse! LOL!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your take on that project, thanks for joining in the Birthday Fun at CCCB! Now go clean the house, no more excuse! LOL!

Ros Crawford said...

You did a fantastic job!! I love it ...Thanks so much for joining us on this special occasion at CCCB!!

Janet Zeppa said...

Hahahaha!! So glad you chose to make a card rather than clean because it is lovely!
So glad you played along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with Clear it Out Tuesday for the ATG challenge with faux or real stitching.

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x