Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Violets from Doodle Pantry

Welcome! This is a second post for today.
 I love stamping and coloring but I also like to use pre-colored digital images, especially the ones created by Doodle Pantry.  From their files, I printed 2 colored images from Spring Violets and the sentiment from Poppies and assembled this card on a bright blue card stock from my stash that I embossed with Cuttlebug EF Windowpane.   The large image was cut with a spellbinder die and matted on yellow cardstock that I cut using the die as a template .  I used a yellow glaze pen on the centers of flowers to highlight.  Cannot wait until I have violets blooming in my garden.

Challenge:
Doodle Pantry Monthly Challenge #45: Use any digital image

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Olga said...

Girl this is gorgeous, I have that image but not used it yet, you have inspired me!!!!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Love the vibrant blue and the pretty flowers!

Dawn Frost said...

Perfect spring card Theresa, love the layout and colours! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital challenge #45, hope to see you again!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO lovely! I adore the die cuts you used! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

Heather G said...

I love this digi set, especially how you used the die cuts and coordinated the colors. Thanks for joining Doodle Pantry's April Challenge and using a Doodle Pantry image.

Lorianna said...

This is adorable!!! Pretty colors and I love the layout of your card!!
Thanks for sharing with us at DPDC45!!
Hugs
Lorianna DPDT