Friday, April 11, 2014

Spring Road Trip

Hello!  Spring weather brings the urge to take road trips.  The challenge at One-Layer Simplicity this month is Road Trip.  I thought my stamp from Lili of the Valley of James driving his convertible would be perfect for my one layer card. This car reminds me of my DH's convertible so I colored it to look like his.  I stamped on GKD white Cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with Copics E0000,30,33,35,50 ,  Y26,28, N2,4,and 7.   Also used Gray pencil, Metallic silver Jell-ink pen and Glossy Accents.  Found the perfect sticker from Creative Imaginations to complete my card.  A most often asked question on our trips is "Are we there yet?"
Challenge links:
One-Layer Simplicity: Road Trip
Fussy 'n' Fancy Friday Challenge: All About travel....card may not be very fancy but fits the theme.



It's raining today ....not a good day for a ride in an open convertible.
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Lin said...

Cute! That sentiment is exactly right!

joy said...

The perfect one layer card, Theresa! I love that cute image!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

So adorable! I love this fun image! So glad you could join us at OLS!

Vannessa said...

Such a cute card and I can't believe you found a sentiment with that phrase! Just perfect. Thank you for joining in our Travel challenge at Fussy and Fancy this fortnight.

Hugs, Vannessa
F & F DT